cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 #1 Before you ask, no there not PSed in. What do you think?
Toni Marie TPF Noob! Joined Jan 25, 2008 Messages 343 Reaction score 0 Location Lincoln, NE Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 #2 I really like the shot, you don't see that every day. Great job!!
Miaow TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 885 Reaction score 0 Location South of Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 #3 wow different - Sorta looks weird how they have the signs in but never made (or haven't made yet) the road.
wow different - Sorta looks weird how they have the signs in but never made (or haven't made yet) the road.
kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 0 Location Haverhill, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 #4 I dunno... doesn't stand out to me. Interesting concept, but I don't think this picture really emphasizes it. Maybe a different angle or something could have helped..
I dunno... doesn't stand out to me. Interesting concept, but I don't think this picture really emphasizes it. Maybe a different angle or something could have helped..
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 19, 2008 #5 To be honest, Cosmo, I can't really tell that this is an abandoned highway. Looks like a graded field. That said.. Wait. I might be a bit dense today. Could be the carbon monoxide from the kerosene stove. I think I just got it.
To be honest, Cosmo, I can't really tell that this is an abandoned highway. Looks like a graded field. That said.. Wait. I might be a bit dense today. Could be the carbon monoxide from the kerosene stove. I think I just got it.