What's new

Abandoned home

chito beach

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
605
Reaction score
17
Location
Olympic Peninsula, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Came across a bunch of cool old buildings across eastern Oregon. This is one of a bunch

aaDSC05987.jpg


shot with Sony A100 F5.6 1/800" Sigma bigma 120mm
 
Nicely done. I bet you could pull even more texture out of the place...
 
I like it, and look forward to seeing more...
 
Oh man I love finding old **** like this. Tomorrow I'm headed up to a ghost town here in Florida called Maytown, built on the railroad populated by cypress loggers in the late 1800's, the cypress was all logged and the railroad skipped town in the 30's and so did everyone else. All that's left is the railroad roadbed, and some trestle pylons and a few old dilapidated buildings but it makes for an awesome shot.

I went there originally about 6 months ago and shot it on cheap kit glass in full auto mode because I was a no0b, now I've beefed up my hardware and my knowledge a bit and am going back. :thumbup:

I'll post some results tomorrow.
 
I like it, and look forward to seeing more...

thanks I have a few more..........just a few LOL

Oh man I love finding old **** like this. Tomorrow I'm headed up to a ghost town here in Florida called Maytown, built on the railroad populated by cypress loggers in the late 1800's, the cypress was all logged and the railroad skipped town in the 30's and so did everyone else. All that's left is the railroad roadbed, and some trestle pylons and a few old dilapidated buildings but it makes for an awesome shot.

I went there originally about 6 months ago and shot it on cheap kit glass in full auto mode because I was a no0b, now I've beefed up my hardware and my knowledge a bit and am going back. :thumbup:

I'll post some results tomorrow.

cant wait to see em :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom