H Hokiehall TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 191 Reaction score 11 Location Central Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 7, 2009 #1
L Lys87 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Saskatchewan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2009 #2 oo...im a farm girl, so i love abandoned houses...so i of course love it!
mooimeisie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 711 Reaction score 12 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2009 #3 Love the colors of the old wood and roof.
H Hokiehall TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 191 Reaction score 11 Location Central Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments. Actually I think the color is too enhanced on the original. Here is an edit closer to what the actual colors were that day.
Thanks for the comments. Actually I think the color is too enhanced on the original. Here is an edit closer to what the actual colors were that day.
gregie27 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 266 Reaction score 0 Location Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2009 #5 composition is a bit off. more contrast and sharpness could do the trick.=)
giorgia TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location Perugia, Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2009 #6 wow looks spooky ... did you take any photos on the inside?
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2009 #7 I like the edit colors much better. The composition isn't very intersting though. I think it might have been better if you could have shot it on a slightly different angle so that big tree wasn't cutting the house in half.
I like the edit colors much better. The composition isn't very intersting though. I think it might have been better if you could have shot it on a slightly different angle so that big tree wasn't cutting the house in half.