What's new

Abandoned Village (Ubrex)

chrismon0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these a few months ago but didn't share them to many websites yet so here you go, tell me what you think: (Might do another ubrex next week at a abandoned hospital)


Village overview by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


Railing by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


NO access by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


Fence by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


Last visitors by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


Lone fence by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


Bus stop by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr


Village by Christiaan Compaan, on Flickr
 
Woahwoahwoah. Did you not go into any of the buildings??

Mark
 
Woahwoahwoah. Did you not go into any of the buildings??

Mark
Well they where demolishing the buildings while I was taking pictures, I really wanted to go into them but one of the construction workers walked up to me asking what I was doing and he said it was okay if I kept distance from the buildings. So I did what he asked, also it wouldn't be to smart going inside of buildings while they are destroying them with a huge crane.


Great shots, I love your use of the DoF.

Where is this in the Netherlands?
Near Leusden, Amersfoort but it's all destroyed now there is nothing more to see. Do you know any other places in the netherlands/belgium for ubrexing/similar locations?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom