What's new

Abandoned.

Method

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in Easton Md last week, alot of the house's look like this.

DA581.jpg
 
cool.
to me it seems a bit flat, though. I think it needs a bit more contrast.
 
some actually lives there, on the other side theres a bunch of satellites.
 
I'd love to do an edit of this, to show you where it can improve....
 
go ahead the_saint.
 
Edit:

da581zl1.jpg


Boosted Contrast, Brightness, Fading effect, a tiny bit sharper on the house.
 
it looks better, thanks. i will keep in mind for next time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom