abandonment

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, i couldnt really tell if this house was abandoned or not but no one was home at the house next door to ask, so next time im in the are im gonna ask if theres a way inside, so i just got this front view picture

$DSC_0001.jpg

Even if you can't get in there are usually some good shots on the porch.

These ate my favorites type of locations and shots. See what you can do with it.

These ate my favorites type of locations and shots. See what you can do with it.

mine too, so hopefully next time i can get inside or get permission to go the old garage that was in the backyard as well, this is definitely one of the most beautiful abandoned houses ive found so far out of the 7 or 8 ive shot at and id love to try to get inside of it.

I tend to find that the best pics in these kind of locations are on the details, not the whole. Even if you cannot get inside, get the details outside.

I tend to find that the best pics in these kind of locations are on the details, not the whole. Even if you cannot get inside, get the details outside.

if you care to take a look at all my other abandoned house photos theres a lot of the detail ones on those

Most reactions

Back