What's new

Abbandoned TB Clinic

DReali

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
293
Reaction score
1
Location
Switzerland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these shots at an abbandoned tuberculosis hospital near my house in Lugano, Switzerland. I'm thinking some are over processed and would like your opinions on them..... be as mean as you like:

1. The entrance


TB2.jpg




2 The view from the roof
TB4.jpg



3


TB3.jpg



4

TB8.jpg



5

TB5.jpg
 
Last edited:
graffiti in switzerland is way cooler than out here haha
nice shots

the first one is sort of spooky, might look cooler with a darkened sky
 
wicked!
#3 is over processed yet it works for #4 and #5. Love them.
I used to work for our provincial lung association. Our offices were out of the old TB hospital. My office was a converted hospital room and they still did TB testing on the floor below us ever second Tuesday of the month!
 
lots of cool graffiti, one is awesome and i think that number 2 is a pretty awesome portrait in a landscape environment
 
graffiti in switzerland is way cooler than out here haha
nice shots

the first one is sort of spooky, might look cooler with a darkened sky

Thanks AF, the sky already looks quite dark on my monitor and i'm worried it would look too unnatural if it were darker but i'll give it a shot.

wicked!
#3 is over processed yet it works for #4 and #5. Love them.
I used to work for our provincial lung association. Our offices were out of the old TB hospital. My office was a converted hospital room and they still did TB testing on the floor below us ever second Tuesday of the month!
Cheers rubbertree, i'll see what i can do with #3. 5 is my personal favourite.....

PS. I thought the threat of TB had been extinguished a while back (at least in the western world). Do you know if the research was aimed towards poorer countries? Eitherway it sounds unsettling, especially if it was happening directly under your feet!

lots of cool graffiti, one is awesome and i think that number 2 is a pretty awesome portrait in a landscape environment
Thanks Toxic, appreciate it!
 
the first one.... Do you have that one with a little bit more sky? I think it will look great in BW...

Wish I could go there!

Danny
 
.

PS. I thought the threat of TB had been extinguished a while back (at least in the western world). Do you know if the research was aimed towards poorer countries? Eitherway it sounds unsettling, especially if it was happening directly under your feet!

Extinguished? Not at all. check it out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom