What's new

Abby Stract's landscapes

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just having a little fun... C&C welcome as always.
1.
8668699657_6a12ccd2df_b.jpg

2.
8669801522_9eb29cba27_b.jpg


3. Just for the hell of it....hehe
8668638077_ed84bb18ac_b.jpg
 
You never cease to amaze me with your concepts and execution!

Well done!

Edit: FYI #2 is my hands down fave! Wall hanger
 
I'll say it with music... #1 FTW!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mish...

I hate you so much. :lmao:

Just kidding--I just admire not only your skills but your creative vision. I've been struggling to find that creativity lately, dunno why. On my BEST days, it ain't ^^^*that* kinda good, though.

#2: POTM nominated, sm4him approved. :D #1 pretty much rocks too.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
You never cease to amaze me with your concepts and execution!

Well done!

Edit: FYI #2 is my hands down fave! Wall hanger
Thank you, Sir!!




Mish...

I hate you so much. :lmao:

Just kidding--I just admire not only your skills but your creative vision. I've been struggling to find that creativity lately, dunno why. On my BEST days, it ain't ^^^*that* kinda good, though.

#2: POTM nominated, sm4him approved. :D #1 pretty much rocks too.
Wow, thanks there chickie!! This wasn't something completely new I dreamed up. I did a set of these 2 years ago or so. I just wanted to revisit it and see what I would come up w/ now. I have to say, I like today's versions better. =)
And, hush w/ the "BEST" day stuff...lol I've seen your bird shots!!
Thanks for the nomination!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
I'll say it with music... #1 FTW!
That video is creepy, man! The paint running out of his nose and stuff...yuck. =)
I also like the first one. It's a little more dreamy. =)
 
I find these oddly reminiscent of HR Giger (the artist behind the Alien of the Alien/Aliens/etc movie franchise). If he worked with color. Don't be a-googling him unless you're ok with surrealist/horror themed work.

These don't have the horror elements, but graphically there's a thread ofresemblance.
 
These are Wallbangers, as old Harvey used to say
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
I find these oddly reminiscent of HR Giger (the artist behind the Alien of the Alien/Aliens/etc movie franchise). If he worked with color. Don't be a-googling him unless you're ok with surrealist/horror themed work.

These don't have the horror elements, but graphically there's a thread ofresemblance.
I love the Alien movies!! As soon as you referenced HR Giger, I could see the resemblance. I enjoyed going through some of his work and have to say, I'm kinda inspired to push some more of these shots in that direction. Thanks for the comment!!

These are Wallbangers, as old Harvey used to say
Thanks, hippy!! I need to get me some LSD and sit back and stare at these for awhile. =)
 
These are Wallbangers, as old Harvey used to say
Thanks, hippy!! I need to get me some LSD and sit back and stare at these for awhile. =)[/QUOTE]
No need for LSD flashback working fine.
 
Those colors are wicked. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Thanks, Chris!!
 
I think #3 is the best of the bunch. That diagonal curve in the center really holds it together. I might darken the green areas on the left - just a thought.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
I think #3 is the best of the bunch. That diagonal curve in the center really holds it together. I might darken the green areas on the left - just a thought.
I agree w/ you on the green being a little bit too bright. The reds are so strong and then there is that pop of green...just doesn't seem to fit. I'll see if I can darken it.

These are cool. What's the subject?
This is a Dollar Tree wind spinner....lol I bought 3 of them and tied them all in a row. I spun them and grabbed the camera. Boom...Done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom