What's new

Abstract and not abstract.

shandie8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
158
Reaction score
7
Location
Vancouver BC
1-
DSC08520.jpg

Abstract.
2-
DSC08517.jpg

Abstract.

Waiting for the bus and skytrain.
3-
DSC08219.jpg

4-
DSC08199.jpg

5-
DSC08214.jpg

Hope you like them. :)
 
I like #4 :thumbup: I'd also like to see it in b/w.

Did you notice (sure you did) that you caught a rainbow in #5?
 
Yeah! lol It was an awesome rainbow, full and you could see every color perfectly..but being in the city and all its hard to get a nice shot of a rainbow:(
 
Nice shots! I like #5!
 
Ahh I know that route!
lol, that area is sooo slow to get through any time of the day.
another vancouverite!!

p.s Beauty shots...i really hadnt seen the skytrain station that way, it actually looks....good :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom