Abstract architecture

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Freezing out this morning... this shot came out pretty good though

dsc00565cj.jpg

You're right...it did come out good :thumbup: The angle is great and I like how even the blue remained even through the glass!

Very nice. One comment--I'd crop off the bottom to just above the tree branch. In smooth abstract photos like this, I always like it to be as clean as possible, and that would help. Nice photo

clarinetJWD said:
Very nice. One comment--I'd crop off the bottom to just above the tree branch. In smooth abstract photos like this, I always like it to be as clean as possible, and that would help. Nice photo

yea good point, is that the 75-300G lens you have? if it is how do you like it, i want one for christmas :mrgreen:

The three lenses that I considered were the 70-300G ($140 on B&H), the 70-300 ED ($260 on B&H), and the 75-300 AF ($240-270 on eBay), and that's the one I have. It's an older lens, but there's a reason the oldest is also the most expensive. It's the sharpest, and unless you really care about internal focusing and a twist style zoom, I'd recommend this over the others.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
clarinetJWD said:
The three lenses that I considered were the 70-300G ($140 on B&H), the 70-300 ED ($260 on B&H), and the 75-300 AF ($240-270 on eBay), and that's the one I have. It's an older lens, but there's a reason the oldest is also the most expensive. It's the sharpest, and unless you really care about internal focusing and a twist style zoom, I'd recommend this over the others.

i've seen it. weighty, but worth it!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back