Abstract Art By Mother Nature

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosenzitive.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a die-hard lover of Abstract Art created by Nature in the Canvas of Her water bodies; I think our abstract art is an inspiration from reflections in water surfaces only; i dedicate these five images to Mother Nature from whom we are all evolved and unto whom all would return....

#1: Blueming

#2: Greenary

#3: Fi(re)d

#4:Flow-gold

#5: Vibgyora

Your Judgments are my Nourishments

Regards
:D

Interesting...are these the real colors? If so, those are excellent captures.

I really like the last one.

Generally a little heavy on the processing for my taste, but the image (and title) for #3 are very effective. I think the relatively empty areas in the upper and lower right detract somewhat, so I'd be tempted to crop about the right-hand third of the image and darken the light brown areas that remain near the top - might make it a more powerful image.

Search adjustment layers and layer masks (assuming you have PS) re selective enhancements.

Very cool set of shots. #2 and #5 are my favs.
The shapes in #2 take your eye on a trip through the picture....=)
#5 has great color!
Keep shooting!!

I think your idea has potential, but these results are rough looking to me. By rough, I mean they don't flow from one tone to the next in an eye pleasing manner.. I like the idea though.

These are very interesting and I like your idea of an abstract style. I am not a lover of abstract art, but I can see the emotions each of these conveys much in the same way an abstract painting is supposed to elicit emotion from the viewer. Very nice. I think number 3 is the best example of this style.

Generally a little heavy on the processing for my taste, but the image (and title) for #3 are very effective. I think the relatively empty areas in the upper and lower right detract somewhat, so I'd be tempted to crop about the right-hand third of the image and darken the light brown areas that remain near the top - might make it a more powerful image.

Search adjustment layers and layer masks (assuming you have PS) re selective enhancements.

Thank you Ken; now a days i am in a pursuit to minimize post processing; that does not mean i can totally do way with such works; i will try to know PS better before i take images to the operation table of PS

Regards :D

I think your idea has potential, but these results are rough looking to me. By rough, I mean they don't flow from one tone to the next in an eye pleasing manner.. I like the idea though.

Thank you Joey; these are "as such" works; so can't help :grumpy:

These are very interesting and I like your idea of an abstract style. I am not a lover of abstract art, but I can see the emotions each of these conveys much in the same way an abstract painting is supposed to elicit emotion from the viewer. Very nice. I think number 3 is the best example of this style.

Thank you Miladymimi; you made it in concrete statements regarding abstract arts

Most reactions

Back