TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank You :)
128-1.jpg

Your abstract photog is very interesting, what did you use as the base photo?

Looks like something that belongs on a Tool album :D TOOL is AWESOME btw..lol

abstract art is like a cloud. Everyone sees something different. I just happen to see something I'd rather not think about :confused:

Doesn't mean I think it's bad. I just don't know how to CC it.

+1 for Maynard love!

er111a....

I like it, it's attractive and interesting.

However, it's not a "photograph" to me. It's CG art (good CG art no-less).

To me, at the point in time when the image (be it a photo or other original art) is no longer discernible AS the "original" image (obviously some editing is normal), it ceases to be a photograph and it crosses over into the realm of something else, in this case I'd call it "CG art".

I know this has been re-hashed several times when discussing PP, I don't wish to open the argument again, just stating my opinion that it's some attractive CG art, but no longer a photograph. :D

+1 for Maynard love!

er111a....

I like it, it's attractive and interesting.

However, it's not a "photograph" to me. It's CG art (good CG art no-less).

To me, at the point in time when the image (be it a photo or other original art) is no longer discernible AS the "original" image (obviously some editing is normal), it ceases to be a photograph and it crosses over into the realm of something else, in this case I'd call it "CG art".

I know this has been re-hashed several times when discussing PP, I don't wish to open the argument again, just stating my opinion that it's some attractive CG art, but no longer a photograph. :D
hehe yeah thanks :) and yeah I know what your saying its just when you make something that you really like ou just wanna show the whole world, you know what I mean? haha

hehe yeah thanks :) and yeah I know what your saying its just when you make something that you really like ou just wanna show the whole world, you know what I mean? haha

Oh no, I agree, and I like it. Not saying you shouldn't have posted it here, I'm glad you did, it's cool looking to me. (Better than the basketball player! :p)

:lol:

I like it, it kind of gives me an eerie feeling inside. reminds me of..
hal9000_2.jpg

I don't know what I'm looking at, so to me, it's uninteresting. Just looks like something you see on a poster in a pot head's bedroom.

Can we see the original photo? I want to know what inspired you with this effort.

How the ... well i like them but really. not even close to the photo tho. I see others points. Cool makeing the picture and I like the originl pre-pp one alot too.

ooohhh now i know what it is. It reminds me of the pictures in the mall that you have to cross your eyes to see the "3D" picture... everyone that cant see those this is what they look like LOL!

IMO, the original is much cooler and interesting. I don't even see it after all the PP you did to it.

Most reactions

Back