What's new

Abstract Landscape

This is beautiful!

To me this looks like its actually two rock faces? though I can't be sure. In my head I can see mountains all along the 'horizon'. The smooth rock 'ground' against the rough 'sky' is what makes it believable I think.

Well done!
 
I like it, has a sense of intense motion. :thumbup:
 
This is beautiful!

To me this looks like its actually two rock faces? though I can't be sure. In my head I can see mountains all along the 'horizon'. The smooth rock 'ground' against the rough 'sky' is what makes it believable I think.

Well done!

It is in fact 2 Rock faces at Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas. One smooth surface and one rough surface that came together from 2 different sides. And I was standing in between looking straight up! If you saw the original, you wouldnt believe what Black and white and some contrast did to the image. Thanks for lookin!
 
Great shot. Looks to me like it is taken from outer space or something. Great shot.
 
Wow, very impressive. Great photo!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom