What's new

Abstract Nature

jenko

TPF Supporters
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
652
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Pussiewillow and Seed (I know it is not spelled that way, but I guess it is considered a curse word, lol)

abnat2_zpse5764374.jpg



2. Lichen

l4_zps64c51b03.jpg



3. Unknown seedlings

0abnat1_zps60989c87.jpg
 
1. Pussiewillow and Seed (I know it is not spelled that way, but I guess it is considered a curse word, lol) 2. Lichen 3. Unknown seedlings

Beautiful jenko. I always enjoy your photos.
 
Nice set - #2 is definitely a winner! Love it!
 
Love the milipede-esque lichen.
 
#3 is my favorite. Great shots, thanks for sharing
 
I love this one:
3. Unknown seedlings


Well done!
 
ALL those lichen photos are INCREDIBLE. Wow. Fantastic work. Is that IR, or just how those lichens look?
 
ALL those lichen photos are INCREDIBLE. Wow. Fantastic work. Is that IR, or just how those lichens look?
Thanks!

That is how they look. They are actually rather small and delicate. I used a bluish backdrop. And this is the branch. I photographed small sections with my 105mm ...

0DSC_9753_zps2c03df49.jpg
 
Oh wow-I had no idea these were studio shots. Very cool-explains why the "sky" looked so dark there. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom