What's new

Abstract Seascapes C&C

I'm on my iPod and can't wait to see these bigger! Love love love!
 
Thanks you guys!!

:smileys:
 
Like all but only the third one speaks to me and in a quite soft and sensuous way...it's like sheer lingerie, just enough to cover yet still lure the eyes...and that's as far as I'm going with that thought. ;)
 
Excellent. I love the dramitic look of the second one.
 
Absolutely luscious images!!!! Frances had better watch out!
 
Awesome stuff!! I love the last on even more after reading ceeboy14's comment.
I've been inspired!! :hail:
 
#1 for me. I love #3 as well, but #1 makes me feel calm and peaceful--and I'm currently at work and growing more irritated by the minute at the fact that I can't finish MY work because someone else has finished THEIRS, so I could USE a little CALM and PEACE, before I have to hurt someone. :lmao:
 
Ok my suspicions are confirmed, big they are even more delicious :) Fantastic C!
 
Like all but only the third one speaks to me and in a quite soft and sensuous way...it's like sheer lingerie, just enough to cover yet still lure the eyes...and that's as far as I'm going with that thought.
:shock: ... :lmao: The shocked smiley is my favorite, any chance to use it and I'm going to! Whoa, I were going to write a book, I'd want your quote on the cover!

Excellent. I love the dramitic look of the second one.
Thanks!!

Absolutely luscious images!!!! Frances had better watch out!
Derrel, that means so much coming from you!

Awesome stuff!! I love the last on even more after reading ceeboy14's comment.
I've been inspired!!
Thanks! Me too! :lol:

#1 for me. I love #3 as well, but #1 makes me feel calm and peaceful--and I'm currently at work and growing more irritated by the minute at the fact that I can't finish MY work because someone else has finished THEIRS, so I could USE a little CALM and PEACE, before I have to hurt someone.
:goodvibe: Sending you good vibes, but if that doesn't work then call in the death deer!


Ok my suspicions are confirmed, big they are even more delicious Fantastic C!
Woohoo!
 
Very nice images but #3 is just Great! The tones really make it special.
 
They are all great but I love #1 the most.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom