What's new

Abstract Seascapes C&C

LOVE "Calm." I think the titles all fit well, but I immediately felt calm just looking at that photo, not even seeing the title.

Have you ever done prints on metallic paper? I'm thinking these would look GREAT printed that way. I really like the results I got when I used WHCC for metallics (plus the blowpop that comes with the prints is always nice!).
 
LOVE "Calm." I think the titles all fit well, but I immediately felt calm just looking at that photo, not even seeing the title.

Have you ever done prints on metallic paper? I'm thinking these would look GREAT printed that way. I really like the results I got when I used WHCC for metallics (plus the blowpop that comes with the prints is always nice!).


I haven't, but that sounds like fun! I'll have to give it a try!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom