What's new

abstract

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time posting an image - hope there's something here ...

yellowblackpb.jpg
 
Good one Ken!
 
I like it as well. Super texture and contrast. Thumbs up!
 
Thanks, guys! I intend to show this at a camera club, where I'm sure they'll hate it, so it's good to get some positive feedback first from three people who know as much as you do.
 
Careful, somebody might want to lick it. :lmao:

Such texture.
 
My guess where it came from...

Worn off road paint from a yellow line in the road. Parking lot perhaps?

Like this:
hM4Kn.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes and yes. I've taken some risks to get photos but squatting in the middle of the road with my camera a foot from the ground is not one of them.
 
Haha

Well great picture nevertheless. Not many people would think to look to pavement for inspiration.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom