Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 #1
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 #2 I like this quite a bit. However, I'd crop off about a half an inch on the top, like so: I feel it keeps the image more "abstract".
I like this quite a bit. However, I'd crop off about a half an inch on the top, like so: I feel it keeps the image more "abstract".
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Agree! ^^
dxqcanada Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 7,890 Reaction score 1,715 Location Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 #4 Hmm, I actually like the original ... looks like something is leaking into the image.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2012 #5 Nice work. Print that ... big.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 #6 I'll vote for the crop. Good find!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks all.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Mike, very cool shot!! The lines are mesmerizing! I agree w/ taking a little off the top but still enjoy it either way. Nominated POTM :thumbup:
Mike, very cool shot!! The lines are mesmerizing! I agree w/ taking a little off the top but still enjoy it either way. Nominated POTM :thumbup:
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks all. I took some off the top and bottom before putting on my website. Artography by Mike Lamb | Abstract Gallery | Pitched Black
Thanks all. I took some off the top and bottom before putting on my website. Artography by Mike Lamb | Abstract Gallery | Pitched Black
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2012 #10 Splendid