Rhoads238 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 159 Reaction score 30 Location Hoboken, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 #1 hey all, Here's one I just took. _DSC1563 by rhoads238, on Flickr Edit: Figured I would add one more _DSC1530 by rhoads238, on Flickr Thoughts are always welcome, Jason Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
hey all, Here's one I just took. _DSC1563 by rhoads238, on Flickr Edit: Figured I would add one more _DSC1530 by rhoads238, on Flickr Thoughts are always welcome, Jason
T thetrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,791 Reaction score 330 Location Bucks County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2012 #2 Very nice, good sir! Bubbles? Btw: f/51?????? That's like, a pinhole?
Rhoads238 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 159 Reaction score 30 Location Hoboken, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 21, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks and yup, bubbles. and I would imagine that it more or less is a pinhole. I think most macro lenses can stop down that far.
Thanks and yup, bubbles. and I would imagine that it more or less is a pinhole. I think most macro lenses can stop down that far.