What's new

Abstraction

R3d

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
378
Reaction score
114
Location
Washington, D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently got back to the states from a photography class in Australia and I found myself taking an interest in closeups of textures and metals. I was a bit out of my comfort zone, but enjoying it quite a bit. One of my professor's even thought one image looked a bit like a Gerhard Richter work, which I was quite stunned by. Enjoy, and comments are always appreciated.


Bonnet by R3d Baron, on Flickr


Boulder by R3d Baron, on Flickr


Blue and Orange Rust by R3d Baron, on Flickr


Blue Rust by R3d Baron, on Flickr


Rusted Stripes by R3d Baron, on Flickr


Green Rust by R3d Baron, on Flickr
 
First one is great!!
 
Thanks guys!
 
The first for sure. I'm undecided about adjusting the perspective a bit, but nice either way.
 
Rorshach gone crazy

Rorshach3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, all.

Tuffy what is that?
 
Thanks for the kind words, all.

Tuffy what is that?


if you look at the image sideways (make it vertical) you can see that it started out as a tree. I copied the original shot and made the tree appear as a reflection of itself on water. Then, of course, I went mad scientist on it and this is the result.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom