Accesories for beginners!

well, thats probably why i havent had it stolen ... my camera is around my neck on a strap .. or in my bike messenger bag and never leaves my side. if i have both cameras with me, they both are around my neck at the same time :lol: .... if i photograph a wedding, my equipment is portable and i dont know what kind of family members the bride and the groom owns :roll:

i will never leave valuables in harm's way in a hotel, airport or otherwise ... i was raised in a big city, and it was not something we did .... ever

im gonna let u in on a little secret .. if u sit a bag in the front seat of a car unattened, without a camera logo on it, just a plain bag .... someone will steal that too (thinking its a purse with money in it) ... the nature of the beast

its not just cameras that get stolen, its anything valuable and how bad u want to keep it :)

thats a good idea jack :D

it keeps your valuables safe and handy :wink: ... and keep them off the floor, cause someone may step on them :D ... my friend use to tell me, "the hand is quicker than the eye" :lol:

i dont have a specific 'official' camera bag.
I carry my EOS in a drawstring bag that my mother made.
Recently I dropped said bag on concrete and picked it up with what were PIECES of my camera floating around.

I now of course wonder if that would have happened had I had it in a proper bag. In fact, I know it wouldnt have.

Most reactions

Back