Accounting Homework Help (HARD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdub777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sony Company budgets payroll at $3000 per month plus a percentage of monthly sales. The june operating expense budget includes total payroll of $10500 with budgeted sales of 150,000. Sales for July are budgeted at $165000 while purchases of inventory for July are budgeted at $85,000. Depreciation and Insurance for July are estimated at $750 and $500 respectively. Expenses related to purchasing inventory are budgeted at 5% of purchases for the month. The purchase of $3000 in equiptment and $1200 in furniture is expected in July...

The July paroll should be budgeted at what amount?

What are the total operating expenses budgeted for July?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!

Heres another one if you guys get bored...

Carribbean Tool and Die Companys forecasted saled for April, May, June, July are $150000,$225000,$180000, and $210000, respectively. Sales are 50% cash and 50% credit with all accounts recieveables collected in the month following the sale. Cost of goods sold is 60% of sales and ending inventory is maintained at $85000 plus 20% of the following months cost of goods sold. All inventory purchases are paid 20% in the month of purchase and 80% in the following month.

What are budgeted cash payments in June for inventory purchases?

What is the balance of accounts payable on the June 30 budgeted balance sheet?

Last edited:
ya 49 people cant figure it out...I think the teacher f'd up this time

orrr.... we dont do accounts and just wondered WTF is this about.

:)

I got lost at "Sony Company budgets payroll at $3000 per month plus a percentage of monthly sales."

However, I do not do accounts.
I mean payroll to me would be how much they pay out to workers, 3000 for a months pay between all their workers? now wtf. I wont work for sony, unless there is only 2 workers than it is not too bad.

But IDK :D

orrr.... we dont do accounts and just wondered WTF is this about.

:)

I got lost at "Sony Company budgets payroll at $3000 per month plus a percentage of monthly sales."

However, I do not do accounts.
I mean payroll to me would be how much they pay out to workers, 3000 for a months pay between all their workers? now wtf. I wont work for sony, unless there is only 2 workers than it is not too bad.

But IDK :D

I actually found out the answers to the first question...Its just 2a and 2b that I cant figure out.

ya 49 people cant figure it out...I think the teacher f'd up this time

D*mmit Jim, I'm a Photographer, not an Accountant! :lmao:

There's another possibility: We *could* figure it out, but we're not telling you, because it's YOUR homework. I DID my accounting homework. In the 1980s. :D

The answer is to downsize essential employees so management can make their annual profit goals and receive bonuses.

Closed after cleaning out all the homework spam posts never reported that had accumulated in the 2.5 years the thread has existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back