What's new

Achromatic Nature

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3234599493_49de816e44_o.jpg


From a recent trip to Wales and the Brecon Beacons :)
 
Holy Moly. That is an absolutely incredible shot. I clicked this thread and said...WOW...then I looked to see which user posted it and said "Mohain.....figures.." Awesome shot.
 
What can I say? Gorgeous, moody shot, nice tones, nice n sharp. Beautiful!
 
Wow, incredible shot. Great job. :thumbup:
 
Thanks a lot folks :)

(haha NateS, the cheque's in the post ;))
 
incredible work once again. the rock the clouds the sea, everything is amazing
 
cheers duncan. hope all is well with you :)
 
Great shot! Wish we had drama in our skies like that. But then it'd be ****ing perfect here and I wouldn't ever see anything from the rest of the world. Regardless, I still haven't given up on the Isle of Man.
 
Cool, really atmospheric, esp the sky
icon_thumright.gif
 
Brilliant contrast, atmosphere, and mood. A simple composition, but a very, very effective one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom