Acid-Jazz lovers?

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do we have any Acid-Jazz lovers here on the forums?

I've been hunting around for some good stuff for a while - anyone here have some suggestions?

The king of Acid Jazz would have to be Amon Tobin. Other than that see if you can find United Future Organization and Gotan Project.

If you like acid jazz, look into trip hop. Bands like Portishead, Morcheeba and the Sneaker Pimps

I listen t it when I draw, but I dont really know what any of it is! I just kinda searched and got what I could. Its realy nice to listen to late at night. Some that i have are: Portishead, massive attack, some herbalizer, jassanova, gota, and urban species....

I dont mind acid jazz..... its good 'night out' music..... or 'social gathering' music but i cant sit at home and listen to it..... be careful, Portishead and massive attack are definatley not associated with acid jazz..... they are catagorized as 'trip hop' as voodoocat says....... and niether of these groups like the term 'trip hop' either!

Portishead is just outside Bristol in the UK..... one of my favourite music acts.... but you dont want to visit the town ;)

You'll probably like "Jet Sounds" by "Nicola Conte"

I guess it's more Kind of Easy Listening than Acid Jazz, either way it's deff worth a try.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back