What's new

Old Camera Equipment

FightinIrish99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Hi all,

New here and recently inherited a bunch of older camera equipment. Just wanted to share and learn as much as I can about what I have here. Might want to sell some of it and keep what is higher end as this was my dads and grandfathers stuff but if anyone has any input as to how to determine condition etc please let me know and thank you!

TJ
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
More detailed pix would help.
 
From what I can see (IF EVERYTHING WORKS AS SHOULD) you have about $150-300 worth of stuff. I myself would keep the Pentax's and sell the rest.
 
Can't tell what the lenses are with caps and cases covering the markings.
Any 35mm lens f2.8 or faster is worth a second look.
 
From what I can see (IF EVERYTHING WORKS AS SHOULD) you have about $150-300 worth of stuff. I myself would keep the Pentax's and sell the rest.

I agree, the OP should sort the cameras and lenses, put the Pentax items together, list them, Then sort the other cameras by make and the lenses by mount type, and again list them.

Ian
 
Another drive-by appraisal? Let's see if the OP re-enters the building.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom