TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4223603423_cc4c8542a7.jpg

I didn't use a DSLR for this.
Pentax Optio W60, it has a great macro feature that allows you to get within 1cm of your subject.

This is an acorn top embedded in the ice on my driveway...taken during an ice storm.
[nice feature about the Pentax is that it is waterproof]:mrgreen:

Neat shot! I like the almost abstract feeling the ice background gives to the acorn top. One suggestion might be to take a tiny amount off of the left side and the top and get the acorn top centered perfectly, in a bulls-eye sort of fashion; I might be wrong, but I think a dead-center effect would increase the abstract, simple nature of this photo.

Neat shot! I like the almost abstract feeling the ice background gives to the acorn top. One suggestion might be to take a tiny amount off of the left side and the top and get the acorn top centered perfectly, in a bulls-eye sort of fashion; I might be wrong, but I think a dead-center effect would increase the abstract, simple nature of this photo.
Thanks!
That would be a great edit.

[smacks herself on the forehead and wonders why she didn't think of it?]:mrgreen:

cool shot! i love the geometry of the acorn's top. the ice complements the subject well. nicely done.

Cool picture but all I could think of is THIS DUDE trying to get his hands on it...

ice_age_is_coming.jpg

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back