Acros B&W lightroom preset

johnny5dmkii

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I know that the Fujifilm x pro 2 has got a great Acros bw filter.. does anyone know if there is a LR acros preset so I can get that effect on my 5d mkii images?

Thanks!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Hi Friends,

I know that the Fujifilm x pro 2 has got a great Acros bw filter.. does anyone know if there is a LR acros preset so I can get that effect on my 5d mkii images?

Thanks!

Do you have Silver Efex Pro 2 installed? Because that has a preset for Fuji Neopan ACROS 100. When opening your photo in Silver Efex Pro just leave the natural preset applied and go to the right menu and under "Film Types" you'll find ACROS. Its not a easy LR preset, but it will probably give you most realistic result and its free.

Google Nik Collection

Thank you! Yes I have efex pro 2 demo now but couldn't find the acros preset! Thank you!!!

d71b310a282834a31c4becb50c3c3d13.jpg

Awesome! Silver Efex is pretty good at replicating popular film types. I did find some regular LR presets for ACROS but they looked really bad.

I have a Classic Chrome preset for Lightroom that someone made to replicate the Fuji one and I guess its pretty dang close. But I don't use it as I don't use presets anymore.

Great thank you hope it has the same quality as the efex version... realy like it! But its not one click edit... efex is a plugin/program that needs to open first.. take a bit more time but result is great!

Thanks for the effort

Most reactions

New Topics

Back