yellowjeep TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 267 Reaction score 0 Location Lawrence KS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 14, 2008 #1 Mamiya C33. Kodak Portra 160vc. 1/500. f/8 Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2008 Banned #2 I like it. An interesting floral spray. I wished it were bigger is all.
yellowjeep TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 267 Reaction score 0 Location Lawrence KS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Done. Thank you
A alexvanechaute TPF Noob! Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2008 #4 I really love this picture! The flowers look wonderful and the river and buildings make an awesome background. By the way, is that taken by Exploration Place?
I really love this picture! The flowers look wonderful and the river and buildings make an awesome background. By the way, is that taken by Exploration Place?
yellowjeep TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 267 Reaction score 0 Location Lawrence KS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 It is indeed Exploration Place. And thank you.