..:: Across The Sea [3 Sea Photos at Dusk]::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

img0464pm.jpg

img0462a.jpg

img0424zu.jpg

The first is quite nice. On the other two, the sky is a bit overdone for my taste. The third has an interesting foreground, and might actually be better with only a sliver of sky, just enough to include the mountain, and also cropped a bit on the left.

You'll get more comments if you post in General Gallery. I didn't see these until just now because I usually check General first, then b&w, then this one, but only if I have time.

IMO each one has some interesting elements, but not enough to carry any one of them individually.

#2 is good, although it does look a bit artificial, maybe some contrast adjustments in post processing.

#3 is probably the best, with the splashing water in the foreground and a more "natural" sky in the background.

My fave would have to be No 3, the first photo looksa little washed out at the top of the image and no 2 looks a little artificial. Very good captures nonetheless ;)

tricky sunsets in that no clouds to work with. I would get lower, increase the % of foreground in your shot, and really look hard for solid anchors and leading lines. In #1, more rocks they are just on the edge of the frame. #3 my eye goes to the metal ladder, but that almost leads me out of the frame. If that was your subject put it on the third line. Using longer shutter speeds to create a dreamy look can work well in these situations.

Most reactions

Back