nickeh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2012
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Sydney, Australia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello Everybody!
This is my first post on this forum, I thought I'd join up to learn a little more and see what else goes on in the Photographic World!
Anyway, my name is Nick Hodgskin. I'm an 18 year old Videographer & Photographer from Sydney Australia! I work full-time, travelling & shooting for an Action Sports company called MGP Action Sports & I also run my own company on the side of things.
I've been filming & editing videos since I was 14 years old & I have been shooting photos for about 2 years now! Most of my money/time goes towards the video side of things, so I don't have a lot of photographic equipment yet, but I thought I'd just share a few photos that I've taken over the last few months! Unfortunately I don't have access to the High Res files right now as my Hard Drive is at work!
For anybody interested, here is my latest video work;
Hayden O'Connor - Flair Street Bank - Perth, Australia (Dialled Magazine Issue #2)
Max Peters - Flair - Cranebrook, Australia
Hayden O'Connor - Tuck Air - Sydney, Australia
Jackson Bartlett - Backflip - Glenmore Park, Australia
Luke Burland - Flair - Sydney, Australia
Royce King - Backflip - Glenbrook, Australia
Harrison Winters - Stale Fish - North Richmond, Australia
This is my first post on this forum, I thought I'd join up to learn a little more and see what else goes on in the Photographic World!
Anyway, my name is Nick Hodgskin. I'm an 18 year old Videographer & Photographer from Sydney Australia! I work full-time, travelling & shooting for an Action Sports company called MGP Action Sports & I also run my own company on the side of things.
I've been filming & editing videos since I was 14 years old & I have been shooting photos for about 2 years now! Most of my money/time goes towards the video side of things, so I don't have a lot of photographic equipment yet, but I thought I'd just share a few photos that I've taken over the last few months! Unfortunately I don't have access to the High Res files right now as my Hard Drive is at work!
For anybody interested, here is my latest video work;
Hayden O'Connor - Flair Street Bank - Perth, Australia (Dialled Magazine Issue #2)
Max Peters - Flair - Cranebrook, Australia
Hayden O'Connor - Tuck Air - Sydney, Australia
Jackson Bartlett - Backflip - Glenmore Park, Australia
Luke Burland - Flair - Sydney, Australia
Royce King - Backflip - Glenbrook, Australia
Harrison Winters - Stale Fish - North Richmond, Australia
Last edited by a moderator:
