What's new

Adaptive Wide Angle Filter - Photoshop

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
13,214
Reaction score
5,614
Location
NoVA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit


I've always used a program called ICE for merging together my shots like this, but there was little adjustment for adjusting the perspectives like this tool. Really neat tool I'll probably use soon as I love to stitch images to create a wider shot if I can't fit it all at 24mm...


ICE still isnt bad for a free software:


DSC02135_stitch
by Braineack, on Flickr
 
the adaptive wide angle filer is fantasic for correcting distortion in panoramas. Found it a wee while ago and have used it quite a bit to correct distortion, particularly with buidings. Great tool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom