Adie the cat

DuckyM35x7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Perpetual bad hair day for Adie
80D30124-0AEC-4680-B573-DFE00CAAA3E1.jpeg
! Not sure about the contrast. Comments?

What a gorgeous little creature!! Adie is a beauty!

This is a sweet shot. I understand what you're asking about the contrast. If you go too much more you risk interfering with her coat, possibly burning out detail in the highlights. You could slightly darken the shot first before increasing contrast, try to get a good balance between the two.

Or - just leave it as is. Nice details, and the rim of sunlight along her back is lovely.

This is a sweet shot. I understand what you're asking about the contrast. If you go too much more you risk interfering with her coat, possibly burning out detail in the highlights. You could slightly darken the shot first before increasing contrast, try to get a good balance between the two.

Or - just leave it as is. Nice details, and the rim of sunlight along her back is lovely

Or - just leave it as is. Nice details, and the rim of sunlight along her back is lovely.
Thank you! It’s been so long since I’ve attempted this, I wasn’t confident in how it came out. I’ll try darkening next time. Hadn’t even considered it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back