What's new

Adobe building in New Mexico

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Adobe building in New Mexico

adobe60517swvacation001ym8.jpg
 
Interesting picture.the frame is a little dense, but there are good colors:)
do you have another picture -from another composition or a little bit far-off?
Keep up,
Nir .B.
 
I love this, the sky is so blue it doesnt look real, and the colors together are amazing. nice shot!
 
Nice shot, but I think anything above the top of the left parapet doesn't add to the photo and could stand a crop. Great colors and texture.
 
Show me what you mean.
I tend to crop to standard sizes - cheaper to frame.

I understand and agree. The fine work I'm trying to develop is likewise with me- What I produce for my commercial website is more or less anything goes. Almost the same for books, except I try to keep to a realistic size at 300 dpi.

I like what the absence of blue does for the color in this case.

adobe-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom