Adobe Lightroom 3 is currently selling for $79.95 with free shipping at Adorama

Just an update. If someone did purchase the Lightroom 3 around Feb 2012, you maybe eligible for an upgrade to Lightroom 4.

Upgrade policy after new product announcement

I bought mine on Feb 14 from Adorama for $79.95 and just done chatting with Adobe reps that I am eligible for the upgrade free of charge. The reps open a case for me, all I need to do now is register the software and upload the bill of sale (invoice) to the case and they will sent me the new version just came out.

Oh, that's cool, a free upgrade to recent purchasers. No doubt they'll offer it to those who are just purchasing CS5 if CS6 is released shortly. Nice policy, smart of you to ask!

If you have the student version of LR3, and a NAPP membership, you can CALL adobe and upgrade to pro version Lightroom4 for US $67.15

Yep NAPP members get an additional 15% off the pricing for Adobe software.

Just one of the many software, hardware, other discounts and various perks NAPP members enjoy.

Yep NAPP members get an additional 15% off the pricing for Adobe software.

Just one of the many software, hardware, other discounts and various perks NAPP members enjoy.

Dave Cross lives down the road from me and after shooting in Studio3 (for no cost) that many of the Kelby videos were made in, I had to at least sign up a NAPP membership when suggested to me.

I just sent in my request for the free LR 4 upgrade. I purchased LR 3 no more than a couple weeks ago, so hopefully I qualify.

Most reactions

Back