Adobe PS CS5 Extended now only $189!!!

jterry85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you are a student or teacher you can get the Student & Teacher edition of Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 for only $189! I've already ordered mine, I have no idea when the sale ends but wanted to get the word out because I know for most people, especially students, this program is waaaay out of reach for us financially.

Forgot to mention the site, lol. It's on sale at amazon.

Adobe offers a student program which allows Students and Teachers to get 80% off their products, and the price you mentioned for CS5 Extended - $189 - is $10 away from what Adobe offers - $199.

But seeing as how you found this on Amazon, anyone is able to buy it, which makes it good for those without children or who aren't teachers, so I thank you for the info.You can also Edit your post :) instead of double posting.

Adobe offers a student program which allows Students and Teachers to get 80% off their products, and the price you mentioned for CS5 Extended - $189 - is $10 away from what Adobe offers - $199.

But seeing as how you found this on Amazon, anyone is able to buy it, which makes it good for those without children or who aren't teachers, so I thank you for the info.You can also Edit your post :) instead of double posting.

One needs to prove edibility !

Yep. To get a valid license key you have to provide proof, like a copy of your current student ID card, to Adobe that you qualify for the discounted pricing.

And Adobe is picky as to what they will take too.... :)

I have been told (haven't proved it yet) that the process is almost instantaneous though if you use a school email address to validate it.

jterry85 said:
I have been told (haven't proved it yet) that the process is almost instantaneous though if you use a school email address to validate it.

It depends where you buy it through I think. With amazon I believe you'd have to email Adobe a student ID or transcript or similar. I bought it through my schools website and it was verified automatically online.

aaaahhhh... That would make sense. I won't be home to use it for another month but hopefully it won't be too bad. If it is though I guess I can just use PSE9 until I can get it to work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back