Adobe Sign

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone ever uses Adobe Sign to get your client to sign a contract digitally? Is that a best way? There are some clients are computer illiterate.

I don't remember the software now, but my wife tried some program that let her send a contract to a clients phone or tablet where they could sign it using the touchscreen amd then send it back to her.
Not sure if that's similar to what your talking about.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Use digital signatures on PDF contract's all the time.

I've signed a few contracts that way, just pasted a signature image in. I had to install Adobe Reader as the PDF viewer in OS X wouldn't let me sign.

I have not done it yet for my customers, most print sign and scan. I've told some clients to use an App like Genius Scan to send me the signed copy.

I use adobe fill&sign on my iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil for all contract signatures. It’s nice because I can easily send the client a copy of it without needing a copy machine nearby.

We also use it exclusively to get billing sheets or refusals signed at the ambulance company I work at part time. Works super well.. export to iCloud Drive and it shows up on all our other PCs.

Most reactions

Back