Adorama... sadly, don't think I'll be buying from them in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I have to say that I think you've made a mountain out of a molehill. Order canceled, no blood no foul.

Sorry but I have to say that I think you've made a mountain out of a molehill. Order canceled, no blood no foul.
Well squarpeg naturally opinions may vary here. As I've stated several times, my issue here isn't the order or the fact that it was cancelled. Sometimes these things happen.

But when I receive such terrible customer support, yes that is an issue for me. When my emails are pretty much ignored, I find that unacceptable. You may be willing to give your money to folks that treat you like that, but I'm not.

Sure, it's the principle of the thing that matters. Well, matters to me at least, ymmv I guess.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

I can understand @robbins.photo 's frustration here. You were treated with cut-and-paste responses to non-cut-and-paste inquiries, and then when the company tried to apologize, they used the wrong name. That's a slap in the face*. Then, posted publicly emphasizing certain words in a response, which I also thought was unprofessional.

This happens with all companies, as they all want to shirk responsibility. As robbins.photo stated, simply being upfront with him from the beginning would have avoided this thread and the back and forth with the company. It seems like they drew first blood here.

As a short aside, I don't think this is being an internet bully. The company wanted to get their response in public on record, and, in this venue, robbins.photo has the ability to respond. It's not like Yelp or any other review site where the person gets one chance and the company has one chance to respond. The company chose to post a reply on a forum where continued (civil) discussion is allowed.

*If they meant to use the wrong name, that's despicable. If they didn't mean to use the wrong name and it was truly a mistake, it leads even more credibility to robbins.photo that the company has a very disorganized, untrained customer service.

Last edited:
Closed. The moose says this thread is dead.

4ebb735ffff333215d878e8a5ca66712.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back