G'day from Tasmania

Taswegian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Evening All
A Tasmanian here.
I registered several years ago but then slipped away.
Came back but couldn't remember my details of that other than name.

I love photographing natural life.
Birds are special in my life and we're blessed with a farm that has quite a diversity but for any who've seen my first post, Superb Fairy Wrens are very special to me and we have many close encounters where we sit and look at each other at very close range.

I also love mountains, rivers and wide open spaces.

I hope to post some more but I'm wondering if I can deal with my old life, leave that behind and change my name back to my origins, Avondale87 please
I'm known on several forums by that and it helps others identify friend or foe 😂 Hopefully haven't made any of the latter
I did report that other bloke with an explanation but didn't hear back. Probably thought who's this clown trying to be an....
Since found my old email address being the farm I grew up on caythorpe. With an ending after the @
Hopefully that may get me across the line this time.
I couldn't find where else to post this ramble of my past brief life so please forgive if I've intruded in the no go area

Regards
Richard

Oh, here's what we gaze on every day
p8090919p-dr-jpg.329253

G'day Richard

Good to see a bloke from Taswegia coming to joining us "north-islanders" (I'm a bit north of Newcastle)
I know your big rock quite well from previous visits down to you, and yours is much better with the blue skies
ps- got any Sheffield murals to show here?

Phil

G'day Richard

Good to see a bloke from Taswegia coming to joining us "north-islanders" (I'm a bit north of Newcastle)
I know your big rock quite well from previous visits down to you, and yours is much better with the blue skies
ps- got any Sheffield murals to show here?

Phil
Thanks Phil
Yes that's a great rock
Interestingly visitors arrive and as "is that Cradle Mountain" :)

Murals. Yes plenty thanks
Happy to add some in suitable place

Thanks Phil
Yes that's a great rock
Interestingly visitors arrive and as "is that Cradle Mountain" :)

Murals. Yes plenty thanks
Happy to add some in suitable place

Most reactions

New Topics

Back