Adventuring Cartagena

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few shots from my recent visit to Cartagena. A few edits nothing crazy. All comments are welcomed

FB_IMG_1489972968339.jpg
FB_IMG_1489972950676.jpg
FB_IMG_1489972920428.jpg
FB_IMG_1489972914958.jpg
FB_IMG_1489972906688.jpg
FB_IMG_1489972838182.jpg

Last edited:
Got it to upload!

Nice shots. Always hard imo to grt good photos while touristing

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

A nice selection of pictures from the area.

The history of the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is fascinating. I found it hard to get good photogenic shots of it but I like yours of the canon. I hope you stayed inside the "walled city". The beach hotels are pretty boring. Lots of beautiful door knockers. Cartagena is really a photographer's paradise! You should post your Blue-and-Yellow Macaw in the nature section. Beautiful shot.

Last edited:
The history of the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas is fascinating. I found it hard to get good photogenic shots of it but I like yours of the canon. I hope you stayed inside the "walled city". The beach hotels are pretty boring. Lots of beautiful door knockers. Cartagena is really a photographer's paradise! You should post your Blue-and-Yellow Macaw in the nature section. Beautiful shot.

Thank you for the compliments. I did stay inside the walled city portion, beach hotels aren't really my thing. The city is very colorful and full of life and I definitely agree the door knockers are most beautiful. I have some shots of other ones but this one was by far my favorite of the day.

Most reactions

Back