Adventuring!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For the first time in quite a while I was able to get out in a Canoe at a friends lake-house. So, of course, I photographed it.

_RSP5620 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Taken with:
Nikon D800
Nikon 16-35 f4 VRII
Lee Landscape Polarizer
Lee 0.3 GND Soft

Thoughts?

Jake

I'm showing my age but I'm guessing that the center of interest in this shot is a phone and an external Bluetooth speaker??
I would rather have seen that purple flower as the center of a beautiful shot across a tranquil lake. But that's just me.

I'm showing my age but I'm guessing that the center of interest in this shot is a phone and an external Bluetooth speaker??
I would rather have seen that purple flower as the center of a beautiful shot across a tranquil lake. But that's just me.

Correct. This is more a shot for Instagram and the companies I like (Fugoo speaker, Bexar leather case, Pendleton towel). Less about a strictly natural scene.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG you have sold your soul to your backers!!
I was thinking of a 2 bare feet crossed, propped up on the 'bow'...

At times, I do. Next time I plan to bring my girlfriend out and I can use her feet as props :)

Jake

it's kind of refreshing to see something a bit different than your usual work

yup

I really think so

it's kind of refreshing to see something a bit different than your usual work

yup

I really think so

You saying you're sick of landscapes??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the shot, especially the way you created leading lines from the existing elements in the water. This one gets a thumbs up. Wish could hear the notes emanating from those speakers :)
Jasii

Most reactions

Back