TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandphotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2633284660_90224019f8.jpg

2633284508_a9c1f582f6.jpg

Tried my hand at a little street photography this weekend. This shot holds my attention for some reason, and I make up stories in my head about what the story is with these two. They parted on this corner and looked so stylish I popped two shots of their goodbye. Even though we were on a crowded street I felt I had somehow intruded on a private moment, stealing a piece of their lives for my own selfish purposes. As far as what I see the sky is way overexposed and I unfortunately cut off her feet. Other than that I like the photo a lot but can't decide which is better, color or black and white. Any opinions?

That's a really great shot! It almost looks posed, because the pair look like such characters. Too bad about the arm in the way on the left. I think you could really spice this shot up with some good pp :)

Yeah, I know what you mean! It's a matter of taste I think. I'm a bit of a photoshop addict, and your image just struck me with having so much potential! I gave it a quick try, but it is probably over PPed... I think I over did it, but let me know what you think! I need to learn to find the balance between photography and photoshop...

Moment-1.jpg

Oh, I'm glad you like it!
Yay :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back