AF question for T2i users

Derosa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've read the section if Busch's book about 6 times, but I still can't figure out how to change the AF point. I am in Av or Tv...how do I rotate through the selection of AF points? Does it matter if I am in One Shot, AI Focus or AI Servo?

Thanks in advance!

read the camera manual. No it doesnt matter wheter you are on one shot, AI, or servo.

hit the left button, top right on the back of the cam to get into the AF menu

The Busch book is basically the manual on steroids....usually your posts are helpful, Schewtty....the "read the manual" response is not what I was looking for, especially since I pointed out that I had been reading the appropriate section. But, thanks anyway.

I don't know who Busch is, but the manual lays it out pretty clearly... I honestly don't even consciously remember *which* button it is right now. I just do it naturally. I'm not even trying to be funny or an ass... I seriously mean that. :lol: I'd have to pick up my camera and do it to tell you which button it is.

i did ONE google search. Button on the top right corner like i said.

David Busch

Busch's "Canon EOS Rebel T21/550D Guide to Digital SLR Photography". I have found everything I need in it so far....I have to say, though...I just unwrapped the manual for the first time and there it was...clear as day. My apologies to Schwetty (still hate the "read the manual" response though). Fran...it is actually the right button. Thanks folks.

My bad, wanted to say it but I like the Read the Manual answer instead :) .. OOOH I dont miss that button. I like the joystick control on my 5D to select any point in one push.

Most reactions

Back