480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this lens about 2 years ago, thinking I would really enjoy using it. However, I never really used it. It was on my cameras maybe 8 or 10 times in the past two years. So it's time to let it go.
Not because it's not a worthy piece of glass, but simply because I'm not using it.

D62_3331.jpg

D62_3329.jpg

D62_3332.jpg

D62_3333.jpg

D62_3334.jpg

D62_3335.jpg

D62_3336.jpg

D62_3337.jpg

D62_3330.jpg

D62_3338.jpg

US serial number, so there would be no issue with sending it to any Nikon repair facility should you need to. Purchased locally from a Nikon retailer (local camera store). Complete with original caps, hood, box, case, papers, foot etc.

If you set this next to a brand new one, I doubt you'd ever be able to tell the difference. There is simply no wear, marks, scratches etc. anywhere on it. It's a great lens, no doubt. Other than the normal dust every lens attracts, it is simply immaculate. But I just don't use it now that I have the 28-300 on my D600 and 200-500 on my D7100.

$1700US, includes PayPal Fees and shipping/insurance CONUS. If you wish to use any other form of payment, or are outside the Lower 48US, please contact me. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions or request a photo of any other part of the lens. My ebay username is the same as it is here, so you can look up my feedback there if you so desire.

Please DO NOT include your contact information in a post here if you are interested. Use the forum's PM system to do so. This will keep YOUR private information off the PUBLIC forum.

I also have a Nikon 1.7 TC for sale, so I will make a deal if someone wants to purchase both.

Last edited:
I'll be in contact once I maybe a final decision on what lens to get

I'll be in contact once I maybe a final decision on what lens to get

You want this one.
1.gif

You want this one.
1.gif

You want this one.
1.gif

You want this one.
1.gif

You want this one.
1.gif

I have this lens and I think it is the best lens Nikon makes. It is heavy but most great lenses are. The price on these lenses started dropping right after I bought mine but I am still happy. You might want to check EBay and look at current price trends. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

$1700 is reasonable to me. I've seen some going for $1400-1500 on eBay recently however they have some obvious signs of wear.

The new "VR III" (can never remember what they actually call it) is priced so far above this at $2800 that I actually don't think the price of these lenses is going to drop very much

***S O L D***

Most reactions

Back