K Karl TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2009 #1 http://virulentx.deviantart.com/art/Leak-122301193 What do you folks think? Last edited: May 12, 2009
I Iron Flatline Guest May 12, 2009 #2 Right, I clicked on one link, and not much happened.... too long for DoubleClick to load up their banner. Please pose images here, it makes it easier for the members browsing this site.
Right, I clicked on one link, and not much happened.... too long for DoubleClick to load up their banner. Please pose images here, it makes it easier for the members browsing this site.
SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #3 ^ +1 post images here.
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #4 Agreed. I am lazy.
K Karl TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 *Blinks* It's deviantArt links, but alright, I'll update the main post with the images themselves.
K Karl TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 *Pushes his thread up* >_>
SarahTomlin TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #7 If I had to pick one I pick the glasses one....but I'm not drawn to any particular one. I am a very harsh critic though.
If I had to pick one I pick the glasses one....but I'm not drawn to any particular one. I am a very harsh critic though.
marcpro TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary, AB Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #8 I'ld say the glasses too, nice repetition. Others don't do anything for me.
newrmdmike TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 2,107 Reaction score 1 Location it varies. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2009 #9 i pick the sky, the best design elements are in that one i think.
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2009 #10 I like the glasses best, but the empty space on the right could be reduced and I'd like it even better. I'm afraid the rest don't hold my interest.
I like the glasses best, but the empty space on the right could be reduced and I'd like it even better. I'm afraid the rest don't hold my interest.
K Karl TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 15, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 I'm surprised, I tend not to like the glasses one because it was pretty much "set up" hehe, I grabbed a bunch of glasses, set them on the table and snapped away. I'm glad you guys like it though.
I'm surprised, I tend not to like the glasses one because it was pretty much "set up" hehe, I grabbed a bunch of glasses, set them on the table and snapped away. I'm glad you guys like it though.