iPwnF00lz TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location Oswego/Ithaca/ElmiraNY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2008 #1 Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2008 #2 Wow, those are great! I like the first one best. How did you grayscale the background while keeping the rose saturated in the second one?
Wow, those are great! I like the first one best. How did you grayscale the background while keeping the rose saturated in the second one?
iPwnF00lz TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location Oswego/Ithaca/ElmiraNY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I just used select inverse after lassoing the rose and then I converted it to gray scale. And thanks!
I just used select inverse after lassoing the rose and then I converted it to gray scale. And thanks!
skates94 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Location Southwest Chicago Suburbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 #4 They are all very nice... the first one is awesome. On the pedals towards the top of the photo the water makes the flower looks like it had little indentations.... if that makes any sense. What Camera / Lens did you use?
They are all very nice... the first one is awesome. On the pedals towards the top of the photo the water makes the flower looks like it had little indentations.... if that makes any sense. What Camera / Lens did you use?
iPwnF00lz TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location Oswego/Ithaca/ElmiraNY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks man, D70 18-70.
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2008 #6 Great shots...I love the first one. It's very crisp (I'm not a huge fan of soft photos). The only thing I'd have done differently is not centered the subjects so much, but otherwise they look great!
Great shots...I love the first one. It's very crisp (I'm not a huge fan of soft photos). The only thing I'd have done differently is not centered the subjects so much, but otherwise they look great!