nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #1
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #2 I'm 33, smug and repentant. I like Darrell Lance Abbott. I don't like facebook. The focus is off in the front which is distracting...
I'm 33, smug and repentant. I like Darrell Lance Abbott. I don't like facebook. The focus is off in the front which is distracting...
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 If you're in your icon, you're also cute. Thank you.
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #4 The "icon" is indeed me and you must be a plush lion. :???:
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Or a sly bowl of alphabet soup.
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #6 geek! love it...i'm a geek too...that looks b-e-ooooteefull behind you! where is that?
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Uhhh... Maryland, lmao. Where ever I live. My dad took me out for Father's day on a hike. :3 Thank you, and yeah, I'm a geek.
Uhhh... Maryland, lmao. Where ever I live. My dad took me out for Father's day on a hike. :3 Thank you, and yeah, I'm a geek.
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #8 only a geek would put alphabet soup and frank zappa together in the same thought-pattern...brilliant!
only a geek would put alphabet soup and frank zappa together in the same thought-pattern...brilliant!
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #9
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #10 Come comment on some of my "photography" when you get a chance...it would be greatly appreciated...
W Whootsinator TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2010 Messages 240 Reaction score 0 Location Cincinnati, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #11 Hurray for geek flirting. I'd say it was overexposed, but that's just me.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Whootsinator said: Hurray for geek flirting. Click to expand... :blushing:
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #13 You're overexposed...better cover up then, don't you think?
ababysean TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 1,965 Reaction score 103 Location Pensacola, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 #14 16 and 33 This is giving me the creeps! BUT.... Pretty photo but would have been better if the focus was on the flower. I'm trying to get focus down too.
16 and 33 This is giving me the creeps! BUT.... Pretty photo but would have been better if the focus was on the flower. I'm trying to get focus down too.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 ababysean said: 16 and 33 This is giving me the creeps! Click to expand... My best friend is 41. I'm odd. I also hated the droopiness of the flower, which is why the focus was on the leaves with the water drops. But thanks, :thumbup:
ababysean said: 16 and 33 This is giving me the creeps! Click to expand... My best friend is 41. I'm odd. I also hated the droopiness of the flower, which is why the focus was on the leaves with the water drops. But thanks, :thumbup: