What's new

after a storm,cc

:popcorn: I'm with rusty9. This has gotten interesting!

AgentDrex is fine, I saw nothing to worry about. And I'm a cop! (hence the handle...) :lol:

I liked the idea with the photo, but would have to agree with the focus and dof. Needs more of both, in my noobie opinion... Overall, though, it appeals to me.
 
again I say, hit me back when you yourself have a 15/16 YO daughter....

The undertones were there, I wasnt the only one that saw it. If someone was talking to my daughter like this online, I would not like it...

As innocent as it was, it did not come across well.

So who knows I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way (my apology??) but just be careful.
 
ilikewherethisthreadisge.jpg


(Not my photo)
 
ababysean....where was the "flirty"? Can you quote specifically where there was anything "flirty" written by myself or anyone else?
 
and the age of consent might be 16 but only if you are younger then 21, so a 16 and 19 YO is fine but a 16 and 33 is not.

You are incorrect... 16 is legal. Whether the other person is 17 or 97. 16 and 33 is a-okay in Maryland.

If she were 14 or 15, then it would be legal if he were < 21

If she were 13 or younger, it would be legal if he were within 4 years of age.
 
ababysean....where was the "flirty"? Can you quote specifically where there was anything "flirty" written by myself or anyone else?

ababysean is just jealous that nobody flirted with her until she was 33.
 
ababysean....where was the "flirty"? Can you quote specifically where there was anything "flirty" written by myself or anyone else?

ababysean is just jealous that nobody flirted with her until she was 33.


haha I'm not even 33 yet, so I guess that means no one has ever flirted with me!?!?!?! I'm married with 3 kids. I think I've been flirted with.

haha

No, I would just junk punch a 33 year old guy that talked to my 15 year old daughter like that!
 
and the age of consent might be 16 but only if you are younger then 21, so a 16 and 19 YO is fine but a 16 and 33 is not.

You are incorrect... 16 is legal. Whether the other person is 17 or 97. 16 and 33 is a-okay in Maryland.

If she were 14 or 15, then it would be legal if he were < 21

If she were 13 or younger, it would be legal if he were within 4 years of age.


Maryland Criminal Attorney- This is a legal question that I am asked quite often, mostly by young men. The answer to the question is contained in the trite but partly true expression that "15 will get you 20". The general rule is that the age at which a young person can legally consent to engage in vaginal intercourse, sexual contact, or a sexual act with another person is 16 years. There is an exception to this rule if the older participant (usually the man) is less than four years older than the girl. In other words, it may or may not be illegal for an 19 year old to have sex with a 15 year old or a 18 year old to have sex with a 14 year old depending upon when the participants birthdays occur. A violation of the statute only occurs if the participants' birthdays are four years or more apart. (Note: under the sexual child abuse statute it is unlawful to engage in sexual conduct with a child under the age of 18 if the adult has temporary or permanent custody of the child. This subject is covered in greater detail in another blog).
 
Maryland Criminal Attorney- This is a legal question that I am asked quite often, mostly by young men. The answer to the question is contained in the trite but partly true expression that "15 will get you 20". The general rule is that the age at which a young person can legally consent to engage in vaginal intercourse, sexual contact, or a sexual act with another person is 16 years. There is an exception to this rule if the older participant (usually the man) is less than four years older than the girl. In other words, it may or may not be illegal for an 19 year old to have sex with a 15 year old or a 18 year old to have sex with a 14 year old depending upon when the participants birthdays occur. A violation of the statute only occurs if the participants' birthdays are four years or more apart. (Note: under the sexual child abuse statute it is unlawful to engage in sexual conduct with a child under the age of 18 if the adult has temporary or permanent custody of the child. This subject is covered in greater detail in another blog).

The bold face applies to people 14, and 15 years of age... 16 is legal.

You are wrong.

But on a side note.... you shouldn't worry so much about what the 33 year olds do to your daughter... that kind of stuff, while certainly disgusting.... is quite rare.

If you are going to worry about anything, you should be worrying about what the 16 year olds will be doing to your 16 year old. My, my, my.... if some of the mom's out there knew what I did to their daughters when I was 16. I remember this one chick I dated, her parents thought I had to be home by 8 o'clock... but I didn't have to be home until 10. I'd say goodbye, drive my card down the road and park it in a parking lot... walk back, climb up her TV antenna, sneak into her room ... she was a wild one, let me tell you. We'd hear hear parents walking around right out side the door. Ahh.... good times, good times.
 
haha NOW THAT I agree with...
Remember, I'm not 33 yet and I'm worried about my 15 YO daughter.... you do that math!
 
Piece of advice I overheard an instructor tell a friend. My friend really enjoys shooting flowers and plants.. The instructor said, "have every tool for your trade, even the odd ones." In this case my friend now carries a set of pruners(sp?) to clips in dying leaves or unwanted distractions..

here you could have clipped the flower straight off and focused on just the leaves and water.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom