What's new

...| After rain stop |... sunset at Pulau Aman Jetty

stevensys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
Location
Malaysia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

...| After rain stop |... by [stevensys], on Flickr
Sky were cloudy and raining cats and dogs for a week, and finally able to went out to get some decent shot.
This shot were taken using a Welding Glass attach in front of the lens.
Tamron 17-50 F2.8
25s @ F5.6
200 iso
 
Sunsets are much more effective in colour.

skieur
 
I would love to see this in color.

Nice capture though, I like the feel and the composition.
 
Sunsets are much more effective in colour.

skieur

I would love to see this in color.

Nice capture though, I like the feel and the composition.

thanks guys, i too love to see it in colors, but my GND filter i order yet to arrive. This picture is taken using Welding Glass. just try out something while waiting for my filter..lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom