After The Storm

Rickbb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After the rain cleared out, I went looking and found this.

View of Grandfather Mt. from Julian Price Park, Blue Ridge Parkway.

DSC_3780.jpg

Nice capture but it seems a little dark/underexposed. Couple big, light dots in the sky @ the 1 o'clock, also.

Thanks, I do tend to like them dark and did this deliberately. Family is always complaining about how dark some of my shots are. But it seems to be what I like, always has been interesting to me.

The light spots are from the sun on the lens. I was shooting almost directly into the sun and was zoomed in a bit to get it out of the frame. I'll probably post another from the same spot not zoomed in so much to show the sun.

Not bad as said a little dark at the bottom. Nice colour to the sky. Some dust bunnies on the clouds on left tho.

Not bad as said a little dark at the bottom. Nice colour to the sky. Some dust bunnies on the clouds on left tho.

Thanks, I've not tried any PP to work on the dark bottom but may try when I make up my mind on a software package.

I've been chasing those %$&! dust bunnies for 2 weeks now! About ready to pack it off to a repair shop for a professional deep cleaning.

Thanks, I've not tried any PP to work on the dark bottom but may try when I make up my mind on a software package.

I've been chasing those %$&! dust bunnies for 2 weeks now! About ready to pack it off to a repair shop for a professional deep cleaning.

Ha ha, yeah they can be a pain right enough. Easy to get rid of in PP tho;)

Most reactions

Back