woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #1 nothing special...maybe if I take out the mascott? Does it draw too much attention?
Meysha still being picky Vicky Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 4,152 Reaction score 70 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 #2 Nice photo. and the lens flarey stuff looks great here! hmmm i reckon the mascot is a little distracting... but may the photo be a bit boring without it? I dunno. It still works here though. I absolutely love the way the trees are silhouetted against the sky there... I find them more distracting to be honest... because they look so great!!
Nice photo. and the lens flarey stuff looks great here! hmmm i reckon the mascot is a little distracting... but may the photo be a bit boring without it? I dunno. It still works here though. I absolutely love the way the trees are silhouetted against the sky there... I find them more distracting to be honest... because they look so great!!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I do not mind the mascot at all. But I like the idea you had when this scene thus presented it to yourself. Suggesting that the setting sun were the afterburner... that is just nice!
I do not mind the mascot at all. But I like the idea you had when this scene thus presented it to yourself. Suggesting that the setting sun were the afterburner... that is just nice!